Sol y Luna has put in place the following measures to reduce the risk of Covid-19 contagion:
- All staff will wear face masks while inside the villa and will wash their hands before and repeatedly while they clean the villa.
- Staff will also maintain a two-meter safe distance between them and from guests.
- All surfaces will be disinfected and the floors mopped with a mix of water and bleach.
For food preparation, the following measures have been adopted:
- Chef Ismael will wear a face mask and latex hand gloves while preparing meals.
- His working clothes , filipino will be washed daily
- All plates, cups and cooking utensils will be disinfected with water and chlorine after use.
- All produce will be disinfected before being cooked.
Villa Sol y Luna is perfectly suited to facilitate our guests’ social distancing. The villa is one of only twelve houses that sit on a 2 kilometer-long stretch of beach, therefore guaranteeing that our guests will be able to enjoy the beach without interacting with other people.
Our villa and terraces are very spacious and gets a lot of daylight and air flow, thus reducing the spread of germs inside.
We will avoid proximity and contact with other people while guests are staying with us.
Enjoy a worried free and well deserved holidays at Sol y Luna!
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
Provided there is availability during the low season, guests may choose to change their reservation dates at no extra cost if their travel plans are disrupted due to the following:
– one or more guests have reasons to believe they may be infected with Covid-19
– flights are cancelled, a strict quarantine is implemented or international borders are closed.
Guests must notify the Villa owner of the need to change their reservation dates at least a week before arrival.
“What an AMAZING place and experience for the whole family. The groundskeeper and maid service was wonderful and so pleasant. The rooms, so tastefully done, were immaculate and so comfortable. There is so much to do, plus the private, beautiful calm beach. Ahhhh .... so pleasant. Everyone had a great time. We loved it!!!!!!”
I wish I’d written immediately after our stay so it was fresh in my memory. We were eight adults and seven grandchildren in the house was perfect. There was plenty of room for everyone the food was absolutely fabulous, the pool, the beach, the grounds, and the staff were absolutely perfect. We had the chef service’s for brunch and dinner every day; finally a true holiday for everyone (especially those that usually have to cook). My only regret is that I dip not speak Spanish as I would have loved to have spoken in more detail to those that took such wonderful care of us all. Do not have any hesitations about booking this gorgeous and special home.