Picture you and your loved one standing barefoot on an impeccable white sand beach while the turquoise sea laps at your toes. A flower entwined arbor arching above you exudes delicate scents as you join your lives together.
The privacy and beauty of Playa del Secreto makes Villa Sol y Luna an ideal place to celebrate your wedding. The villa offers two unique settings: the wonderfully intimate paved patio around the pool or the stretch of white sand that lies within the property, next to the sea.
The villa rental fee with permission to celebrate a wedding in the property exteriors is as follows:
- Rental fee, as a location with no overnight staying.. $ 4,800.00 US
- Rental fee for 2-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 6,050.00 US
- Rental fee for 3-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 7,300.00 US
- Rental fee for 4-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 8,550.00 US
- Rental fee for 5-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 9,800.00 US
- Rental fee for 6-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 11,050.00 US
- Rental fee for 7-nights including the wedding site fee.. $ 12,300.00 US
- Please add 16 % VAT plus 3% lodging tax plus 4% gratuity.
- During the pandemic a maximum of 50 guests are permitted at the wedding reception.
- Price includes 20 people or less sleeping at Sol y Luna.
- Live music must end at midnight, thereafter, recorded music volume must be discreet.
- Additional charges apply when guest hosts wedding rehearsal dinner or social gatherings where 5 or more non-sleeping guests are invited. Ask for an estimate.
Please note the staff is not allowed to organize the wedding.
We may provide you the contact information of reliable wedding planners who can assist you with the wedding decoration, music, sound system, beach wedding ceremony, photo session, medical lab tests, hiring a minister of peace , beauty parlor, facials, massages, live music, coordinate all service providers, etc. to ensure you will fully enjoy such a special moment.
For 50 or less people, Villa Sol y Luna offers a catering package at an attractive rate of $85.00 USD per person consisting of:
- Catering service for Dinner reception, dishes to choose from the following menu selection or combination.
- Table and tiffany chairs. Please choose one of these 4 options:
And an Open bar service:
- Price: $40.00 USD per person
- Duration of the Open bar is 6 hours (extra hour: $7.00 USD p/p)
- It includes:
◦ Mixers bar**
◦ Tequila “Centenario”
◦ Rum “Bacardi”
◦ Vodka “Absolut”
◦ Whiskey “Jim Bean”
◦ Gin “Bombay Sapphire”
◦ Chilean Red Wine
◦ Chilean White Wine
◦ Sparkling Wine for toast
◦ “Corona” and “Tecate Light” Beer
◦ Cocktails hour: Margarita (Tequila & Controy), Cucumber (Vodka) tonic, Raspberry mojitos (Rum)
- Diet Coke
- 7 UP
- Tonic and soda water
- Water bottles
- 2 varieties of juices
- Lime juice
- Limes, salt and sugar
- Bar set-up and glassware
- 1 bartender /50 pax
The most awesome vacation that accommodated 17 family members; ages 5-80. Chef Ismael was bonus? A very large Villa with 7 bedrooms and 7 baths. A separate pool room; an outdoor swimming pool and beach front with volleyball net on premises!!!! Need I say more? Chef Ismael and staff were over the top accommodating and we just said, surprise us with menu ?. He never disappointed?. Melanie set up anything we needed to do for yours, rides or just communicating. She was always available and gracious. We’d definitely recommend Villa Sol Y Luna! This was a vacation of a lifetime for our family of 13 !. Our best tima for or family in Mexico was a fantastic experience mainly because of our Chef Ismael, Rodrigo and Fernando. The food at every meal was awesome !. Also the staff Alba, Loida, Joel and off course Don Pedro made our star so relaxing. Keeping the Villa spotless and providing is with anything we needed. Our last night BBQ and bon fire on the beach were the best way to end an stay here at Villa Sol y Luna !!!. We hope to return to Mexico and definitely to Villa Sol y Luna. Thank you also to Melanie for helping us arrange our trip and excursions, se did and outstanding job ! Muchas gracias everyone !
Truly, we were blown away by Villa Sol y Luna and it's remarkable staff!!! It's the perfect location, right on a private beach between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. The manager, Melanie, patiently worked with me for months to plan this surprise 30th Birthday vacation for my husband. She seemed just as excited about everything as I did, which showed her passion to make guests happy. By the time we arrived, I felt as though she was a good friend I hadn't seen in forever. The Villa comes with full services staff, who always kept the place in top shape. They were extremely friendly and essentially part of our family. One of the best things we did was hire Chef Ismael and his crew for a couple of dinners. I wish we would have hired him for every meal!! AMAZING food!!! We actually ended up canceling a couple excursions because we didn't want to leave the villa. It was everything we needed for our beach vacation. While there was some seaweed that washed up (that time of year), Don Pedro was out every morning with his dog, Coco, cleaning it up. There is simply not one negative experience from our stay at the villa. It was all perfect!!!